1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
In visiting and using the Site, we may collect the contact information that you provide us with, such as when you send become part of our mailing lists, us your comments, participate in surveys, or get in touch for purposes of customer/technical support.
Certain information may also be collected from you when you visit our Site through the use of “cookies”. A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies, by themselves, do not provide us with any personally-identifying information. Our Site may include the following types of cookie: (i) analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our Site. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our visitors use the Site. We might use this information to target advertisements to you on our Site and other websites. (ii) Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our Site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our Site. They are anonymous, and as such, cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites. We have no access to third-party cookies and third party organizations have no access to ours. The third party organizations that place cookies have their own privacy policies which we do not control. Bear in mind that most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can configure your browser to warn you when cookies are sent, or to refuse all cookies. Some of the features on this Site may not operate properly if your cookies are disabled.
2. WHAT WE DO OR MIGHT DO WE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information provided to us to:
- Collect and store it for your continued use of the Site;
- Collect it and use it to offer you tailored content, like offering your relevant related services in accordance with your preferences or interests, or customizing promotions or marketing for your needs;
- Track use of the Site to determine those areas which are useful or popular and those that are not, thereby enabling us to improve the Site and related services for your own experience and the overall quality of our offerings, content, and advertising;
- Keep record of correspondence with you and any issues that you are having with the Site;
- Evaluate your use, preferences, and trends for internal statistical and analytical purposes which we may share with our partners for general marketing purposes and in respect of operations and product development. Such information will be shared in an aggregated format that will not include personally identifiable information;
- Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
(a) We are required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In all cases, such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
5. SECURING THE INFORMATION
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
8. CONTACTING US
Any requests for access to your information, modification of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version: September 2017